If you have more than one child at YISS, you will add them both to your account.
- Log into your Schoology account.
- Click on the down-facing arrow on the top right of the Schoology account.
- Select the option to +Add Child.
- Enter the Child Code for the child you are adding to your account.
The Child Code is another term for Parent Access Code.
- The code should look similar to 1A2-BC3-4KD5.
If your code does not look like this code, you may have to ask your child's divisional administrator for another code.
- Click the Use Code button to complete.