Clever accounts may be accessed from home via the Clever web browser extension. If the extension is not installed, the username/password fields cannot be populated automatically for websites like IXL.
- Install the Clever browser extension. Chrome is recommended and will be used as the example. Use the links below or review How do I install the Clever browser extension?.
- Click Add to Chrome.
- Click Add extension.
- Click the Clever extension icon the Chrome menu.
- Type Yongsan under School Name and select Elementary School. Alternatively, you may visit directly: https://yis.to/clever.
Click Log in with Google.
- Enter the student’s YISS email, e.g. email@example.com. If unknown, please ask your classroom teacher.
- Enter the student’s password. If unknown, please ask your classroom teacher.
- Clever will login and the student will be able to access any applications shared in the Clever Portal.